U-Reach Intelligent 9 USB/USB-HDD USB 3.2 7 Target
- Standalone design without requiring PC for operation.
- Compatible with variety of USB 2.0/3.0/3.1/3.2 devices and external USB HDDs.
- Speeds up to 10 GB/min. With increased targets, the duplicator will degrade the speed in order to create a successful copy.
- Modular socket port design for quick replacement reducing further downtime.
- Calculates the MD5 hash of the entire drive so users can quickly verify the source data is intact.
- Supports bit-by-bit copy for all formats, including proprietary and unknown formats.
2 Different Copy Modes
Quick Copy Mode
The duplicator automatically copies only the data area, supports Windows (FAT16/32/64/NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), and Mac (HFS/HFS+/HFSX).
The duplicator copies from the initial sector to the end, bit-by-bit.
Swappable Modular Sockets
The handscrew attached faceplates and replaceable sockets make maintenance quick and convenient.
Quality Testing/Checking Functions
Verifies initial sector and the final sector the connected flash device within 2 seconds.
H3 Read Only Test
This function tests the readability of every sector on the USB devices and provides an average read speed. This test will not alter the data on the device.
H5 Write/Read Test
Overwrites machine-generated values to all sectors in the NAND flash, and verifies them to determine quality. Once the test passes, then devices are formatted into FAT.
H6 Quality Test
Resembling the H5 test, it overwrites machine generated-values only to the empty sectors without disturbing pre-existing data, partitions, and formats.
Supports Various USB HDDs
Event Log report
Customers also viewed
$1,999.00 (inc GST) $1,817.27 (ex GST)
$5,599.00 (inc GST) $5,090.00 (ex GST)
$6,699.00 (inc GST) $6,090.00 (ex GST)
$2,399.00 (inc GST) $2,180.91 (ex GST)
$929.00 (inc GST) $844.55 (ex GST)